Needed: Brunswick County Caregivers : Leland, Southport and Supply Areas and surrounding areas
Work you own Schedule! Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. This is a job that allows work/life balance because you can control your own schedule!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship, Conversation and Care- This is very rewarding to make a difference in the life of a Senior.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care- We train in Alzheimer's and pay for Alzheimer's certification!
- Ability to care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect- Empathy is necessary!
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete and pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Be 21 years old and older and mature nature
We offer: Vacation pay and bonuses! The Home Instead team works hard to show you appreciation for your hard work- give us a try and you will be so glad you did!
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
|Title:||Caregiver- Brunswick County|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2505 S. 17th St., Wilmington,NC 28401. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 910.342.0455. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.