PREFERRED: Outstanding work history with a minimum of one year experience working in an office setting. Priority consideration will be given to candidates with scheduling experience.
Primary Healthcare Home Care Scheduler Responsibilities :
- Manage home care incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain Client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships in healthcare.
- Coordinate, schedule, mediate, and log all staffing and dispatching activity utilizing the software system for healthcare home care services.
- Follow up and coordinate with all Client and employee logistics while staffing to ensure their home care problems are resolved and improving home health home care services.
- Schedule and enter accurate client and CAREGiver records in the home care software system. Updating home health notes pertaining to the clients home care visits.
- Increase client loyalty to by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs by effectively scheduling & providing home health healthcare needs.
- Schedule & follow up with all employees and Client issues to ensure problems are resolved and communicated.
- Schedule and provide staffing with Client and CAREGiver Introductions and communicate to the Client/Client Representative the date and time of the Intro.to meet healthcare expectations in Home Care Home Health.
- Schedule and capture opportunities to increase Home Health service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality home care as the Scheduler / Staffing manager.
- Scheduling & Staffing requires open and effective communication with colleagues, employees, clients and family members. Effectively build relationships with staff & clients to provide a favorable home health setting promoting an expert home care environment.
- Adheres to all Home Care Home Health company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the Healthcare Home Health Home Care Team.
Compensation: Competitive / Based on Experience
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2505 S. 17th St., Wilmington,NC 28401. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 910.342.0455. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.