Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers in the New Hanover County area who are interested in working with clients overnight (Available: 9p-7a; 10p-7a; 10p-8a; 11p-7a; 11p-8a; etc.). NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! All training provided on-site by our training team. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Provide Companion & Personal care services which could include:
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Washing and ironing laundry
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
Home Instead Senior Care offers:
- Paid ongoing education
- Flexible Scheduling
- CNA program reimbursement
- Quarterly caregiver events, raffles, and contests
- Minimum Essential Coverage Health Insurance for full-time employees
***No experience necessary, but MUST have: valid drivers license, reliable car, and proof of current car insurance
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/386. Contact Arianna or MaryAnn at 910-342-0455, or apply online today at: https://wilmingtonnc.in-home-care-jobs.com/x/apply/a2vw2g2304b8/aaae
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2505 S. 17th St., Wilmington,NC 28401. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 910.342.0455. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.