- Graduate from an accredited college with a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in nursing or other health related field.
- Must be a registered nurse in good standing, holding a current NC License issued by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Must have an understanding of business development and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be familiar with NC BON Best Practices and implementation process
- Must have participated in an agency accreditation process
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN)
- Direct all clinical services as per agency scope of practice and provide overall coordination and evaluation.
- Evaluate performance of all field staff based on care provided to client and family.
- Supervises all professional and paraprofessional staff to ensure quality service and maintenance of performance standards.
- Consult with the physician when necessary in order to provide and maintain safe and efficient patient care and review progress.
- Perform patient assessments on potential home care clients
- Visit home care clients as required
- Insure that all necessary documentation is completed.
- Monitor client clinical status insuring all files meet standards as per governing regulations.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of company quality assurance and risk management program
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with the healthcare team, client and his/her family members
- Adhere to standard precautions, aseptic technique and infection control guidelines
- Interpret to the client and family implications of the clients health status
- Demonstrate respect for the opinion of others
- Maintain confidentiality of client assessments and records
- Identify and use appropriate resources as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Salary is Competitive and Based on Experience
- Minimum Essential Coverage (Medical), Dental, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance Available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays Off
|Title:||Full-Time RN Nurse Supervisor|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2505 S. 17th St., Wilmington,NC 28401. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 910.342.0455. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.