Are you interested in flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and rewarding work? We are seeking PCAs (Personal Care Assistants) & CNAs to start work weekend immediately with our high quality Home Care Company.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and Conversation- Rewarding work!
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Must be 18 years old
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- A passion for helping Seniors is a MUST!
- Flexible scheduling *we do require two weekend days per month
- Competitive wages
- Continuing education
- Supportive team environment
- Work in your local area
- Eligibility for benefits after 90 days of full-time employment
|Title:||Weekend Caregiver, PCA, & CNA Positions|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2505 S. 17th St., Wilmington,NC 28401. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 910.342.0455. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.