Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGiver to become a part of our team and join our mission. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and Personal care to variety of clients in their home
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Transportation to doctor's appointments (Company car provided)
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Office work: as needed/assigned
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- 2 Professional references must be confirmed
Must be able to work 36 hours per week of assigned available clients with competitive pay and benefits (3 weeks of paid vacation after 90 days of employment). Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2505 S. 17th St., Wilmington,NC 28401. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 910.342.0455. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.