- OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED IN SHALLOTTE
- Applicant must live in Brunswick County area so you can come to the office in Shallotte.
Home Instead Senior Care, the nation's most trusted source of non-medical home care for seniors is hiring a full-time Client Care Coordinator.
We are one of the highest quality home care agencies in the nation and we are currently seeking a Client Care Coordinator for South Brunswick County area. The ideal candidate is someone with a positive attitude who likes to work in a friendly environment with a supportive team.
We are looking for a well-spoken, team player who makes sound decisions, is able to think quickly and resolve problems professionally. A person with a strong work ethic and the desire to build the business is a must.
We are a dynamic team who knows we provide the best quality care for the clients of New Hanover, Brunswick and Pender County. We strive to develop and maintain rapport and relationships with our staff and clients. Prior social work experience and case management, preferably in home care or other healthcare related field, is a plus. Attention to detail and a positive attitude is a must! Computer experience is required. Bonus provided with monthly incentive program.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- answering calls and inquires from clients and prospects
- managing client and caregiver schedules to ensure every shift is staffed and clients schedules are properly assigned
- serving as the main/initial point of contact for our clients
- determining optimal staffing match for new clients or existing clients.
- participating in being in an on-call rotation (once a quarter) for after business hours calls and scheduling modifications
- assist with marketing of new clients and providers
- manages a caseload of 65- 80 clients with a team
- local travel required (day only)
This is a position of high trust, requiring an individual with unquestioned personal integrity: the successful candidate must possess a clean personal background and history.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and include a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for this position.
Candidates must be at least 21 years old, have a valid North Carolina driver's license, be able to pass a DMV record check, pass a criminal background check, and pass a drug screening. . Additionally, a list of references should be included in your cover letter.
|Title:||Client Care Coordinator- Brunswick County|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2505 S. 17th St., Wilmington,NC 28401. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 910.342.0455. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.