Do you enjoy managing puzzles? Do you enjoy scheduling and a challenge to be creative? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors in Wilmington, NC? Are you able to remain calm and get things done under the pressure of deadlines and on a short scheduling notice? Do you want to be a key healthcare scheduler and work with a small supportive Home Care team? If so, this scheduling and staffing position may be a good fit.
The Home Care Scheduler / Staffing Coordinator is expected to manage a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling and dispatching service for Home Care Clients. The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest home care quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. Time management & creativity skills are a must.
Primary Healthcare Home Care Scheduler Responsibilities :
- Manage home care incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain Client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships in healthcare.
- Coordinate, schedule, mediate, and log all staffing activity, utilizing the software system for all scheduling services.
- Follow up and coordinate with all Client and employee logistics while staffing to ensure their home care problems are resolved and improving home health home care services.
- Schedule and enter accurate client and CAREGiver records in the home care software system. Updating home health notes pertaining to the clients home care visits.
- Increase client loyalty to by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs by effectively scheduling & providing home health healthcare needs.
- Schedule & follow up with all employees and Client issues to ensure problems are resolved and communicated.
- Schedule and provide staffing with Client and CAREGiver Introductions and communicate to the Client/Client Representative the date and time of Client/Caregiver Introductions.
- Schedule and capture opportunities to increase home care service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality home care
- Receive new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the healthcare software system and work with Home Health Care team to communicate and schedule the Home Care Care Consultation.
- Scheduling & Staffing requires open and effective communication with colleagues, employees, clients and family members. Effectively build relationships with staff & clients to provide a favorable home health setting promoting an expert home care environment.
+ Education/Experience Requirements :
- High school graduation or higher; Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Home Care Experience a plus
|Title:||Staffing Coordinator / Scheduler|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2505 S. 17th St., Wilmington,NC 28401. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 910.342.0455. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.