- Graduate from an accredited college with a Nursing degree
- Must be a registered nurse in good standing, holding a current NC License issued by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Case management a plus for this role
- ADN required
- Direct clinical services as per agency scope of practice and provide overall coordination and evaluation.
- Supervises all professional and paraprofessional staff to ensure quality service and maintenance of performance standards.
- Perform patient assessments on potential home care clients
- Visit home care clients; private pay clients only seen
- Insure that all necessary documentation is completed
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with the healthcare team, client and his/her family members
- Interpret to the client and family implications of the clients health status
- Teach small orientation class for personal care skills once a week
- Salary is Competitive and Based on Experience
- Paid time off offered
- Work with a great team!
- Great work / life balance - Very flexible schedule
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2505 S. 17th St., Wilmington,NC 28401. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 910.342.0455.