Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our caring team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout New Hanover and Brunswick County community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship (Provide conversation to a awesome Senior!)
- Transportation and errands
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Must be 21 years old and older and mature nature
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen * Honesty is the BEST policy when you fill out the application
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Able to work flexible weekends (One day: a Saturday or Sunday a month)
*Mention this ad and receive a 50.00 sign on bonus when you pass all required job screenings and schedule/complete 30 hours a week caregiving time
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2505 S. 17th St., Wilmington,NC 28401. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 910.342.0455. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.