Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a professional and caring Caregiver Coordinator to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. This position is part-time but may lead into full-time within 6 months.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Personal and Companionship Care with our Caregiving
- Class presentation to caregivers in training along with staff RNs.
- Introductions for new caregivers with new clients
- Mentoring for Alzheimer’s Care
- Must have experience with Computer for documentation, calendar coordination and Microsoft word.
- Ability to communicate with clients and family in a friendly, professional and congenial manner
- Complete and clear a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Matching CAREGivers with clients based on experience, type of care provided, location, etc.
Monday- Friday with one weekend a month (Sat & Sun - approx 3-4 hours each day) required. We are a great team to work with!
Paid Time Off accrued, flexible time allowed
Responsibilities- To always ensure our Caregivers are the best!
- CNA required
- Experience with Alzheimer's a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to use the computer effectively- Outlook email/calendar and Scheduling software
|Title:||Brunswick Caregiver Coordinator- CNA Requirement|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2505 S. 17th St., Wilmington,NC 28401. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 910.342.0455. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.