Home Instead, the nation's most trusted source of non-medical home care for seniors, is hiring a full-time Client Care Coordinator.
We are one of the highest quality home care agencies in the nation, and we are currently seeking a Client Care Coordinator for the Wilmington, NC area (New Hanover County). The ideal candidate is someone with a positive attitude who likes to work in a friendly environment with a supportive team.
We are looking for a well-spoken, team player who makes sound decisions, is able to think quickly and resolve problems professionally. A person with a strong work ethic and the desire to build the business is a must.
Home Instead is a dynamic team-oriented company who knows we provide the best quality care for the clients of New Hanover, Brunswick ,and Pender County. We strive to develop and maintain rapport and relationships with our staff and clients. Prior social work experience and case management, preferably in home care or other healthcare related field, is a plus. Attention to detail and a positive attitude is a must! Computer experience is required.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for our clients and clients family members
- Determining the optimal staffing match for new and/or existing clients
- Maintaining a caseload of 65-80 clients
- Answering calls and inquiries from clients and prospects
- Carrying out client field work (using company vehicles)
- Document every call regarding clients or caregivers
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or a Health and Human Services field
- Previous Customer Service experience required (2 years)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel (Basic Skills)
- Previous case management experience (Preferred)
This is a position of high trust, requiring an individual with unquestioned personal integrity: the successful candidate must possess a clean personal background and history.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and include a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for this position.
Candidates must be at least 21 years old, have a valid North Carolina driver's license, be able to pass a DMV record check, pass a criminal background check, and pass a drug screening. Additionally, a list of references should be included in your cover letter.
|Title:||Client Care Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2505 S. 17th St., Wilmington,NC 28401. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 910.342.0455. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.